Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Must Hear

I'm a big fan of Radiolab, a show about science that doesn't advertise it's about science and This American Life, a documentary show that doesn't advertise that it does documentaries.

Ira Glass, host of TAL, attempts to explain what makes Radiolab so great.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kern said...

Gotta thank you for turning me on to "This American Life". I now subscribe to about half a dozen podcasts, but TAL and Radiolab are still my favourites. Probably next on my list would be the almost-completely-different "Planet Money".

They make my commute a whole lot more fun.

10/25/2011 1:15 p.m.  
Blogger kristin said...

You're welcome!

I was sad once I worked my way through the Radiolab backlog. Shouldn't have done it so quickly.

Most money talk makes my brain shut almost immediately so I don't really listen to Planet Money. I get the stories from friends who have listened to it.

10/26/2011 11:18 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home