Predictions for 2008
found in neil's basement yesterday:

general predictions for 2008
Predictions for 2008
June 18, 1998
June 18, 1998

general predictions for 2008
- some of us will be married
everyone but me is married.
- nobody will have a kid over 4 years old
everyone but kevin and i have children, none is over four years old.
- we'll be spread across the world
neither cathy nor i live in toronto. although i don't know that the us and germany really count as spread across the world.
- quarter to half of us will not be in the field we started in -> neil however will still be a comp
less than a quarter i would say
- some of us may still be doing degrees
no one is doing a degree. although some of us have unfinished degrees (see: kevin and kristin)
- somebody will be a professor (probably cathy or kevin)
dave is the professor.
- we'll still be clueless as to what to do next in our lives
somewhat true for me anyway, can't speak for anyone else.
- some tragedy, divorce
luckily, as far as i know, although there have been some rough times, this hasn't happened.
- someone will be living with their parents
has also not come true.
1 Comments:
I realize it's not a test, but I couldn't help comparing myself to you Kristin. We line up pretty well, except that I'm back living in Toronto while you're still abroad, I AM still doing a degree (though only for the next few weeks), and I AM living with my parents (we'll see how long that lasts).
Post a Comment
<< Home