out and about
posted by kristin at 3/31/2007 08:21:00 p.m.
Well now you're just doing it all willy-nilly... not only did you not finish the series... but you've got an intervening post!To be honest, I didn't actually read your post, just the title. I'll go back and do that now.
kevin - somehow i thought the illogicalness would get you!
I haven't aired the place out yet. There have been several nice days but I don't think of it until evening when it is still too cool.
It may be a little bit illogical, but I understand what you mean... I've had our windows open for a few days now and I was getting that smell this afternoon.
Sight and Sound! We need to know about sight and sound... why are you making us wait?
good things come to those who wait.i'll get around to sight and sound. don't worry.
Post a Comment
<< Home
i'm me. you're you.
6 Comments:
Well now you're just doing it all willy-nilly... not only did you not finish the series... but you've got an intervening post!
To be honest, I didn't actually read your post, just the title. I'll go back and do that now.
kevin - somehow i thought the illogicalness would get you!
I haven't aired the place out yet. There have been several nice days but I don't think of it until evening when it is still too cool.
It may be a little bit illogical, but I understand what you mean... I've had our windows open for a few days now and I was getting that smell this afternoon.
Sight and Sound! We need to know about sight and sound... why are you making us wait?
good things come to those who wait.
i'll get around to sight and sound. don't worry.
Post a Comment
<< Home