Friday, December 01, 2006

Tales of Being In a Hurry

two weeks ago i bought a pair of tights in a rush just as the store was closing. last week i put them on for the first time. they fit in the leg but they were pretty loose around the middle. upon closer examination i determined that i had bought maternity tights. i'm wearing them anyway, at least they don't cut into my gut the way some tights can. although i can pull them up to my armpits.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kern said...

Now THAT made me laugh out loud. :)

I think it just struck me as "very Kristin".

12/02/2006 6:17 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha,ha,ha..That's hilarious. The problem with buying stuff like that is people tend to grow into them. I would burn them if I was you, ha,ha..

Got here from the Na...
randomizer

12/02/2006 3:47 p.m.  
Blogger kristin said...

hey welcome,

i thought about that too. someone else suggested it may be a freudian "slip" of sorts.

i'll get a proper replacement pair soon.

12/03/2006 12:49 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home