Now That's A Mouthful
now that nablopomo is over - and can i say that half the fun was in participating in something so ridiculous sounding - i feel free to riff off someone else's post. kern posted last week about having a balanced diet. my diet has been atrocious for the last several months. somewhere between nürnberg and berlin my healthy eating habits got lost. lots of eating out, lots of prepackaged food. my fridge was never stocked in berlin because i was only there on the weekend and in nürnberg i just didn't cook in the itty bitty claustrophic kitchens i had. i did my best and it was probably healthier than many other people but i consciously let myself off the hook with food in order to cut down on stress. it helped too. but since my triumphant return - yes triumphant, there was a parade and everything - to berlin on friday i have vowed return to healthier eating habits. on saturday i did my first really proper grocery shopping in what felt like forever. it feels good. i may even be able finish my milk before it goes bad.
1 Comments:
I need some of your mojo.
I want to turn my eating habits around, and I'm starting from a position of almost total ignorance; haven't eaten healthily since 1997 (the year I moved out).
Post a Comment
<< Home