out and about
posted by kristin at 11/25/2006 11:13:00 p.m.
There's a limited-edition Pepsi out now; "Pepsi Gold"You know, I've had two of them, and I still couldn't tell you what flavour it is. And I can't find it on the bottle anywhere.I've half a mind to keep drinking them until I figure it out.I guess that's a marketing scam too. :)
I always eat the peppermint ice cream that President's Choice makes as a limited edition at Christmas time.
Post a Comment
<< Home
i'm me. you're you.
2 Comments:
There's a limited-edition Pepsi out now; "Pepsi Gold"
You know, I've had two of them, and I still couldn't tell you what flavour it is. And I can't find it on the bottle anywhere.
I've half a mind to keep drinking them until I figure it out.
I guess that's a marketing scam too. :)
I always eat the peppermint ice cream that President's Choice makes as a limited edition at Christmas time.
Post a Comment
<< Home