Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Deja Vu All Over Again

my colleague looked over at me and said "that looks pretty nasty". i agreed, my program had just crashed for the umpteenth time and my screen was a mess. but he was referring to the scar on my hand. i told him about the wicked knife fight in a back alley in the middle of the night and if he thought the scar looked bad he should see the other guy. not really. i told him the less exciting truth. the thing is, i'm pretty sure he asked me about the scar a few weeks ago with exactly the same lead in. did he? or is it deja-vu? i tell the same stories over and over again and other people do to. sometimes you let it pass, sometimes you don't. i let it pass because i'm really not sure here. ever happen to you?

1 Comments:

Blogger Kern said...

I'm absolutely horrible at remembering details of conversations, and for casual conversations, even who the other person was, so yes, I'm pretty sure I tend to tell the same story multiple times to the same people.

I guess they're pretty cool with it because they never complain.

Or if they do, I don't remember. :)

11/10/2006 12:19 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home