Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Void

i work in a void. on a grey day, the colour of the buildings in the industrial park i work in match the sky perfectly. the walls in my office are grey. the carpet is grey. the desks are grey. there's grey and then there's grey.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should assemble a set of clothing that perfectly matches the walls/buildings/sky specifically for dreary days.

Nobody would see you, you'd be a grey (wo)man

10/17/2006 10:57 p.m.  
Blogger kristin said...

urban camo!

you been keeping up with robert jordan? i read a couple of chapters from the latest book whenever i'm in the bookstore.

11/01/2006 11:54 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, the last one I read was number 7, I think. I'll likely read the whole thing once he's done... but I've decided I'm not going to reread stuff to make sense of the new stuff only to have to do that again in another 5 years when the next few books are out.

(Damn, I should have saved this post for tomorrow)

11/01/2006 3:57 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home