Jump on the Bandwagon
ok, my intention here is to avoid complaining too much, avoid being too self-deprecating and keep in contact more. you might actually be interested in what i'm up to. One of the reasons i bought a computer was to stay in touch more with the world. and woo wee, dsl & wlan!
it's really easy to rant in a blog. one can imagine an audience of thousands without really having to stand up to an audience of thousands. no one interrupts you either.
ironically, "kristin in berlin" is currently "kristin in berlin and nuremberg". for the next several months I am commuting weekly from berlin to nürnberg.
i predict that i will post frequently in the beginning because of the novelty and then post less frequently and then maybe stop altogether. but why should I not do something because i predict that i will not do it in the future?
it's really easy to rant in a blog. one can imagine an audience of thousands without really having to stand up to an audience of thousands. no one interrupts you either.
ironically, "kristin in berlin" is currently "kristin in berlin and nuremberg". for the next several months I am commuting weekly from berlin to nürnberg.
i predict that i will post frequently in the beginning because of the novelty and then post less frequently and then maybe stop altogether. but why should I not do something because i predict that i will not do it in the future?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home